It’s finally come! I am excited to announce the details and rules for my giveaway to celebrate reaching 10,000 views on Seeking Subtle Glow. We are actually closer to 17,000 views now, as you can see in the hit counter to the left, but it took me a few days to plan 🙂
So lets get down to business. Below you will find details about the items included in the giveaway, the multiple ways in which you are able to enter, how you will know if your entry has been counted and when the winner will be announced. Please read carefully and if you still have questions when you’re done, feel free to comment or email me at email@example.com.
Included in this giveaway is:
- LORAC afterGLO palette (retail $24.00)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Pencil in Naked Basics (retail $16.00)
- NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie (retail $4.99)
- NYX Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler (retail $4.99)
How To Enter.
- Each person is allowed up to twelve entries, spread across the multiple platforms outlined below. You can choose to use just one or all twelve entries.
- I will somehow acknowledge your entry within two days of it being posted by liking, commenting, retweeting, reposting, etc. If you do not see @henryface_ or Seeking Subtle Glow interact with your post after 48 hours, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each entry will be assigned a number and then I will use a random number generator to choose a winner.
- Use the hashtag #SeekingSubtleGlow on each of your entries on twitter, instagram, pinterest, and facebook so I can search and find them.
Earn up to five entries by following me on pinterest and pinning images from Seeking Subtle Glow to your pinterest page. You can choose which ever images you would like, as long as they link back to one of my pages or posts. Include the hashtag #SeekingSubtleGlow in the description of your pin so I can search for and find your entries. There is a link to follow me on twitter below and there should be pinterest buttons on every post for you to pin things.
Earn up to two entries by following me on instagram and reposting the giveaway image at the top of this post on your instagram. (It is also posted on my instagram here.) You may post it twice over the week long period to earn each entry. Include the hashtag #SeekingSubtleGlow with your photo so I can search and find your entries. You can also find my instagram in the right hand column.
Earn up to three entries by following me on twitter and tweeting about Seeking Subtle Glow. You can tweet about any post you would like, and there should be tweet buttons on the bottom of each post. You’re welcome to use those or create your own, just don’t forget to hashtag #SeekingSubtleGlow so I can find it! You can also easily follow me using the button in the column to the right or find me here.
Earn one entry by following Seeking Subtle Glow on Facebook and sharing one of our pages. Follow using the button in the column to the right, and share using the Facebook share buttons at the bottom of each post. Make sure to use the hashtag #SeekingSubtleGlow so I can find your entry and count it.
Earn one entry by reblogging this post or linking to it on your blog. If you reblog or link to it through WordPress, it should alert me and I will find your post. If you reblog through any other platform, please leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com so I can count your entry. There is an easy reblog button at the bottom of the page.
Dates and Details.
- This giveaway will begin at the time of this post (5/12/14) and will end on Sunday May 18th at midnight.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday May 20th at noon in a blog post and they will be required to email me within 24 hours to redeem their prize.
- If the winner does not redeem their prize within 24 hours, I will choose another number.
Alright. So that was a lot of information. Please let me know if anything is not clear or if you run into any problems when trying to enter. I’ve tried to make this pretty flexible for people but I’d love your feedback if you have any troubles.
Good luck to everyone and I can’t wait to send these beautiful goodies out to one of you!